If you are a fan of bullfighting, then it is important to learn how you can how to buy bullfight tickets. It can at times be challenging to get a ticket especially if you are not aware of the types of seats, the approximate price and where they are bought. This advice and suggestions will give you all you need to know for you to buy the best bullfight tickets.
A bullfight is one of the activities you need to attend if you are interested in understanding the culture of the Spanish people. If you want to get the best seats in a bullfight ceremony, then the secret is purchasing them online early before you leave home. This will not take so much of your time and we’ll explain how to buy bullfight tickets below.
Tip: The season for bullfighting in Seville is quite short. If you visit Spain spend some time in Madrid, and then you can check the official schedule to see if the dates of the bullfight will match with those of your tour. Madrid has the longest season of activity, and this increases the probability that your dates will match. After the confirmation, you should buy the ticket as early as possible.
Recommended: Spain Bullfighting Schedule 2018
Tickets will be ready for buying as soon as the official dates are given and the schedule of the bullfight is given. You have a high probability of getting the best seats when you buy the tickets early. For those looking for Madrid bullfighting tickets go here.
Some tickets will get sold out a few hours after the scheduled release depending on the type of the bullfight. The tickets are readily available on the online platform. It is quite easy to make the purchase, and you can also have them brought right to your house. This way you avoid, last-minute negotiations, the risk of missing the bullfight or even long waiting lines.
People who rush to buy bullfighting tickets last minute can go to the offices to get the tickets. Here you will not pay any commissions, but you risk on missing the event because the tickets are all sold out. The other options are to get them from resellers who will ask for a higher price. You will find these resellers around the bullrings looking for the last rushing hour clients. Try and have your ticket bought in advance to avoid all these inconveniences.
How To Easily Buy Tickets For Sevilla Bullfight Online
It is simple and easy to get buy bullfighting tickets from the online platform. The guide will take you through, and you will be done in a few minutes.
- Check your dates and see the bullfight you would prefer to attend
- Take a look at the chart on the seating and go through the above section about the types of seats. Choose the area you would love to seat.
- Choose your preferred seats and remember you will have a better experience when you are close to the arena though it will be a little pricey.
- Write your details down. You can write all your personal information, and it will be saved for purchases you will do in future.
- Choose the way of payment you prefer to use and enter the details.
- You will then get an email of confirmation and here you will be done purchasing the ticket.
There are a lot of traditions in Spain, and you will be fascinated by them. All the questions about Spain that you will have about Spain will be answered during the bullfight.
Prices Of Bullfight Tickets
The price that you will be charged to get to the bullfight will vary, and it will be dependent on so many factors. As we all know, the most expensive seat is the best seat.
The seats in the bullring will be charged by if they are the shade or in the sun and how close they are to the arena. The bullfighters that will be present in the event, the type of the event, and the importance of the bullring will also influence the price of the ticket. For example, La Maestranza in Seville bullfight tickets is cheaper than the Las Ventas fights. The price will range from 20 euros to hundreds of euros depending on the place you buy it from.
Type Of Seats
There are no bullrings of any other shape apart from a round shape. During 1800, the bullrings used a square shape, but people then discovered that this shape of a bullring is dangerous because of the corners. This is why they adopted the circular bullrings.
The bullrings have three different areas:
- Sombra (Shade area) – This is where you will get the best seats. The seats here are in a good place, but they are also charged highly.
- Sol y Sombra (Sun and shade area) – These seats become more shaded later on in the fight. When you book these seats, you will first stay in the sun, but the shade will then cover you depending on where it is located.
- Sol (Sun area) – The sun dazzles on this seats all through the fights, and they are the most uncomfortable. They are the cheapest, but you will not love it when you get the seats during summer. You may not appreciate the experience of the bullfights due to the rays and the heat from the sun.
The three areas are then divided into different tendidos or sections. Tendido is a word that can be used in place of the bullring or a slice. This is how the tendidos are divided in La Maestranza:
- Shade area- palcos bajos, Tendidos 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1
- Sun and shade area- Tendidos 9 and 6
- Sun area- Tendidos 12, 11, 10 and 8
The seats of the bullrings, on the other hand, are of different types and this is dependent on how close these seats are to the arena. The worst of the seats are the and Canadas because you will be far away from the real bullfight and you will not be able to see well. The best of them all is the Barrera. The La Maestranza seat map will assist you to understand the distribution of the seats much better. Hopefully this guide has helped you to learn how to buy bullfighting tickets.