Are you lured by the luxurious idea of traveling to a certain destination using a private jet? Four Seasons and NetJets currently has great promotions for those who would like to experience once-in-a-lifetime vacation holidays with their loved ones. There are three packages available in the promo and all the packages could accommodate a maximum number of 14 people.
The first destination for the European package is the iconic city of Paris in the charming country of France. The City of Lights will surely bring romantic memories and unique culinary experiences to be treasured for an entire lifetime.
Among the features of this package are the following:
- Accommodations in a suite room at Four Seasons George V. Paris
- Breakfast for 2 persons either at the hotel restaurant or inside the hotel room for the entire stay
- $100-worth of spa services
- Upgrade to the next room category depending on availability
- Wi-Fi access
Other special features:
- Exclusive dinner at Le Cinq which is a 3-Michelin Star Restaurant and hosted also by the 3-Michelin Star Chef Christian Le Squer
- Champagne Toast
- Wine cellar tour with the restaurant’s sommelier
The second destination for this package is the French Riviera. Here are the features for this tour:
- Accommodation at Grand-Hotel du Cap Ferrat
- Breakfast for 2 pax at the hotel room or at the restaurant depending on your morning mood
- $100-worth of massage and other spa services
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Internet use
Among the special highlights of this tour are the following:
- Dinner at either Santo Sospir or Villa Casa Mia. Santo Sospir is perfect for those who appreciate artistic creations. Villa Casa Mia is great for those who want to witness graceful performances from the Académie Princesse Grace School of Dance
- Exclusive use of a sailboat
- Use of a beautiful vintage vehicle personally driven by the hotel concierge. You could request to explore the roads along Nice and Monaco. You could even schedule a trip to Côte d’Azur or Èze
The third destination for the European Escapade is Florence. It features the following:
- Accommodations at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze in Florence
- American breakfast meal at the room of buffet breakfast at the hotel restaurant
- $100 spa package
- Room upgrade to the next category
- Internet use
The highlights of this tour include the following:
- Experience of an authentic local wine culture and tradition by Marchesi Antinori
- Private supper at the Antinori wine cellar
- Exclusive tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Romantic dinner set on the terrace of Ponte Vecchio. This includes a four-course meal that is personally prepared by the Michelin-Star Chef Vito Mollica.
- An awesome lunch picnic by Chef Mollica
The fourth destination for the European Escapade is Milan. The features of this adventure include the following:
- Stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Milano
- Breakfast for the entire duration of your vacation
- Upgrade to an available higher room category
- Spa package
Highlights of the Milan tour:
- Exclusive sunset tour at Duomo
- Spa suit massage services
- Private dining at Villa Mozart
- Art appreciation at Villa Mozart
The Ski Adventure Package by Four Seasons and NetJets is definitely perfect for those whose energy doesn’t run out and whose adrenaline levels are always high. The Four Seasons Jackson Hole package includes the following benefits:
- In-Room American breakfast or Hotel Restaurant Breakfast Buffet Dining every single day of your stay
- $100-credit for snacks, meals, and drinks
- A chance to upgrade to a higher room category for as long as the next category is still available
- Internet access
- Custom ski suits
- A chance to ski run with an Olympic gold medalist
- A thrilling adventure in a wildlife safari where you can see an elk, wolf, and moose, among others
- An exciting aerial tour at the Teton Mountain Range
- A cool snowmobile ride
- A once-in-a-lifetime adventure using a heli-ski at the Colorado Rockies (This tour is definitely guided by reputable professionals who will help determine the right level and slope for you.)
Whatever package you choose, it is certain that you will enjoy every moment of your adventure with Four Seasons and NetJets.
The Island Adventure Package allows you to travel to Four Seasons Lanai using a private jet. What’s great about getting this package is that it allows you to experience a highly luxurious vacation at the newly renovated property.
The inclusions of the package are the following:
- You will be given a complimentary American breakfast at your own hotel room or a buffet breakfast at the restaurant.
- You may consume up to $100 worth of food and beverages.
- You could have your room upgraded to the next room category when available. However, this excludes an upgrade to private villas and residences.
- You are allowed to access the facility’s internet connection.
Special features of the island getaway:
- Wouldn’t you love to experience nature at its best as you ride on a beautiful horse as the sun sets on the horizon? You will surely love horseback riding at the serene environment of Lanai.
- You could also get into a more exciting adventure as you ride a 4×4 vehicle while making a tour of the interesting spots in the area such as the fishing village.
- Indulge in an authentic Japanese cuisine that is personally prepared by the Executive Chef of Nobu Lanai.
- Appreciate the beauty of the night sky as you get on a cruise that goes in the surrounding areas of Lanai. The cruise staff will assist you on the journey towards discovering more about the stars and constellations. A raconteur will be available during the tour to make every second highly interesting. Be prepared to learn more about Polynesian mythology and astronomy.