Here we go once more, a time when Paris in April is all of a sudden full of colors, apple and cherry blossoms, everyday-variety, daffodils, and green shots. A time the city that will look like all the most admiring banalities. Paris during April is deserving for all the songs and sonnets that was dedicated to it, even though the air may remain on the swift side sometimes.
April in Paris is a worthy month to look into several stunning Paris parks and gardens, especially when the locals are in good mood, and all you want to do is go outside and take a walk if it does not rain. Get some sun and warmth on a terrace of a cafe in one of the Paris’ magical neighborhoods. During April in Paris is also an ideal for doing some romantic things, so here are some lists to help and guide you on what are the top romantic things to do in Paris in April 2018.
Suggested: 5 Must Do Things In Paris April
Book Your Vacation And Find Deals:
TripAdvisor (book direct) is one of the best travel packages and deals for accommodations, flights, and other holiday packages in Paris. Be sure to book early to find more good package deals. You can also book and take the train if you are and want to be ecologically friendly. You can book train tickets direct (at Rail Europe).
You can also browse for hotel reviews for you to find where you want to stay, and find more good deals at Trip Advisor.
Guide On How To Pack For Paris In April
Here are some guide that are mostly proved helpful when preparing for your April visit on the French capital:
- As a general rule, April in Paris remains lively, the temperatures are at around 8 degrees C. In case an oddly warm or cool day stealth on you, you may bring apparels that you can layer. And in case of a sunny day, pack light cotton shirts, shorts and, but do not forget to bring a few comfy socks, sweaters, and a spring coat.
- April is normally a month for rainy days, and Paris is famous for its unsettled and all of a sudden downpours. So bringing an umbrella that can hold heavy rain and wind is an essential.
- Always be sure to bring a sturdy pair of waterproof shoe wears. A trip to Paris in April can have a more than a possibility of a rainy weather. So don’t forget to bring a pair of shoe wear that are comfortable for you to walk, if you don’t want to destroy your trip with your splashy shoes and wet socks, in a city where walking and strolling is usually the best choice.
- You can also bring sunglasses or a hat if you want to pass up your time relaxing in Paris’ best parks and gardens, because it will be going to be a sunny and hot day.
Recommended: Paris Events In April That You’d Love
The April in Paris Thermometer:
- Minimum temperature: 7 degrees Celsius (44.6 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Maximum temperature: 15 degrees Celsius (59 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Average temperature: 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Average rainfall: 45 millimeters (1.78 inches)
Prepared to Book Now?
April is known for a peak season month to go to Paris, so it is very essential to begin planning ahead of time. You can find a lot of good deals and packages via TripAdvisor (book direct).
Do you want to try traveling on a rail? You can book train tickets directly at Rail Europe.
- Things To Do In Paris In March
- Things To Do In May In Paris
- Paris First Time Ultimate Cheat Sheet Guide
- Most Expensive Restaurants In Paris
- Best Things To Do With Kids In Paris