With the festivities of Christmas and the New Year’s already starting to fade away, people might think that the city of Paris snoozes for a while. Little do they know, that the city is still as bustling as ever and there are plenty of things to do with February events in Paris. From visiting its iconic symbols and attractions, to attending some of the top events in February Paris will be teeming with things to do no matter when you go.
Recommended: Full List Of Paris Events For 2018/2019
Indulge in some winter activities
Weather it’s ice-skating in its rinks or cuddling up with a cup of coffee as you walk through a Sunday vintage market, Paris can be so beautifully cozy in February. You’re not met with the rush of the festive season, the new year is already gone and you still get to enjoy the city to yourself. Feeling a little bit festive? Well, you have the Chinese New Year to keep you busy for Paris February events 2018.
February? Valentine’s Day? Paris?
Honestly, what better place to celebrate Valentine’s Day than in Paris? The city of love, of l’amoure, of romance, and of lights? Without even having Valentine’s Day, the sense of romance and intimacy looms and permeates through its airs, subsiding in its every shrouded alley.
Spend the day with your partner cruising the river Seine, have dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower or sit together in an intimate sidewalk café. Everything will be so quintessentially French…So quintessentially intimate and one of the best Paris events in February 2018.
Suggested: 11 Must Do Things In Paris February
If you’re interested in all things sci-fi, then this Paris event in February is the perfect place to be. The Paris Manga and Sci-Fi show attracts fans from all over the world who come to enjoy and share their interests with like minded people. It takes place at the Porte de Versailles where most major expos take place.
Immerse yourself in the artistic scene of Paris
Paris is one of the top places to visit in the world for its art scene and for that, you need to spend your days visiting exhibitions, falling in love with galleries or checking out its museums.
- Cesar Retrospective takes place at Pompudou and is daring, eccentric and out of the box.
- If you’re going to be arriving a little bit earlier than February, then make sure to check out Albert Renger-Patszch by Ali Kazma at the National Galleries at the Jeu de Paume. At the same time last year Jeu de Paume had an entire exhibition about Eli Lotar, introducing visitors to Lotar’s incredible one perspective art.
- Keep an eye out on the Louvre for interesting exhibits that might be happening soon.
What about booking?
Luckily for you, February events in Paris is definitely not a high season in Paris, and you will be met with great discounts, amazing rates and lesser crowds in general. You can check reviews, book direct or compare where you’ll be staying independently.
- January Events In Paris
- March Events In Paris
- Paris First Time Ultimate Cheat Sheet Guide
- Most Expensive Restaurants In Paris
- Best Things To Do With Kids In Paris