For those looking to experience Milan Design Week 2018, we’ve got some details that you should know for Salone del Mobile.Milano. 2018 Milan Design Week is occurring on the dates from April 17-22, 2018. For a more detailed guide on events, locations that you shouldn’t miss, check out this guide on Milan Design Week 2018.
Milano fair was previously known as I saloni. This year is it’s 57th edition. It is made with distinctive exhibitions that are spread over the different Rho Fiera Milano Pavilions. You can check out the official Salone del Mobile.Milano website here.
The Exhibitions For Milan Design Week 2018 Includes:
- International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition accommodates approximately two thousand exhibitors from the whole world. It is divided into two main themes namely the design furnishing accessories and the Classic Furnishing accessories. The two themes help people to understand the design trends in detail.
- The Technology for Kitchen (FTK) and the International Biennial Kitchen exhibition also called the EuroCucina host the newest kitchen furnishing innovation, cooking devices, and home ware at the five pavilions.
- International Bathroom Exhibition shows the superlative tiles, Jacuzzis, taps, sauna stalls, shower and other bathroom furniture.
- SaloneSatellite, on the other hand, is devoted the emerging young serves and designers. It acts as a place to launch their world design.
- Workplace 3.0 is an area to display innovative designs and also technologies that need to be re-designed.
Details For Milano Design Week 2018
The trade is reserved every day to trade members from morning to the afternoon. It is also open on Sundays, Saturday and public holidays to the public and one have to pay an entrance fee.
The display area for Milan Design Week 2018 is made of more than 200,000 squares meters. It hosts at least two thousand exhibitors. They use this area to display their new products at an international level. Salone attracts more than three hundred thousand visitors from around one hundred and sixty-five countries.
What Innovations Will Be Occurring At Milan Fashion Week 2018?
The 2018 Milan Design Week edition new in details have not yet been announced. This page will, however, bring the updates as soon as they are out. Save it for more details.
Moreover, the Design Week extravaganza has a well-established format. It is enriched by a distinctive program of cocktail parties, exhibitions, DJ sets, special openings and projects that form Fuorisalone event. Hopefully this quick guide is able to provide you some information on the 2018 Milan Fashion Week. You could also be interested in our ultimate guide on locations, things not to miss and events with this ultimate guide on Milan Design Week 2018.